Campaigns and Battles
Destruction and Pillage
Economic and Industrial Aspects
Equipment and Supplies
- Brunswick County, Folly Inlet, N.C. "The war in North Carolina--Folly Inlet, south of Fort Caswell, N.C., showing the blockade-runners destroyed by our fleet." Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, 1864, month and day unknown. Neg. 83-201 (upper part). FP1-65-F73-C582w-F74.
- Carteret County, Beaufort, N.C. "The rebel steamer 'Nashville' running the blockade at Beaufort, North Carolina." Harper's Weekly, April 5, 1862, p. 209. Neg. 80-458. FP1-16-B37-C582w-B65.
- Carteret County, Beaufort, N.C. "Escape of the rebel steamer 'Nashville,' from the harbor at Beaufort, N.C. on the night of the 17th of March, 1862--pursuit of the blockading barque 'Gemstock' and steamer 'Cambridge'." Original printed source unknown. Neg. 80-395. NCC vault FFCC970.73 B96.
- New Hanover County, Fort Fisher, N.C. "Fort Fisher, commanding the New Inlet entrance to Cape Fear River--the British steamer 'Hansa' running the blockade under the guns of the fort." Harper's Weekly, February 20, 1864, p. 125. Neg. 80-456. FP1-65-F73-C582w-B65.
- New Hanover County, Wilmington, N.C. "Our blockading fleet off Wilmington, North Carolina--New Inlet." 1864. Harper's Weekly, December 3, 1864, p. 772. Neg. 81-886. FP1-65-W74-C582w-B65.
- New Hanover County, Wilmington, N.C. "Capture of the blockade runner 'Hope' by the United States steamer 'Aeolus' off Wilmington, Oct. 22, 1864." Harper's Weekly, December 10, 1864, p. 797. Neg. 84-232. FP1-65-W74-C582w-B65.
- New Hanover County, Wilmington, N.C. "Our blockading fleet off Wilmington, North Carolina--Old Inlet." Harper's Weekly, December 3, 1864, p. 772. Neg. 81-885. FP1-65-W74-C582w-B65.
- New Hanover County, Wilmington, N.C. "Running the Blockade." A board game. Color print by Charles Magnus, New York. Neg. 100-43. Digitized from a 4 x 5 in. transparency. FFP3-C582-W253b.