Campaigns and Battles
Destruction and Pillage
Economic and Industrial Aspects
Equipment and Supplies
- Beaufort County, Washington, N.C. "Washington, on the Tar River, North Carolina." 1863. Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, May 16, 1863, p. 124. Neg. 80-454. FP1-7-W31-C582w-M67.
- Brunswick County, Southport, N.C. "View of Smithville [Southport], N.C." 1865. Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, March 4, 1865, p. 380. Neg. 83-202. FP1-10-S72-C582w.
- Carteret County, Beaufort, N.C. "Beaufort, North Carolina. From Morehead City." 1864. Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, April 9, 1864, p. 11. Neg. 80-441. FP1-16-B37-C582w-M678.
- Carteret County, Morehead City, N.C. "Beaufort, Fort Macon and Morehead City, from the balcony of the Macon House, Morehead City." 1862. Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, April 26, 1862, p. 388. Neg. 81-874. NCC vault FFCC970.73 B96.
- Craven County, New Bern, N.C. "New Bern, N.C." 1864. Lithograph by Major & Knapp, N.Y, 1864. Neg. 100-74. North Carolina Collection Gallery.
- Washington County, Plymouth, N.C. "The war in North Carolina--Plymouth." Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, May 14, 1864, p. 116. Neg. 84-230. FP1-94-P73-C582w-N31.
- Wayne County, Goldsboro, N.C. "View of Goldsborough, N.C." 1865. Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, April 22, 1865, p. 76. Neg. 83-204. FP1-51-B47-C582w.