On a mobile device? Visit http://www.lib.unc.edu/m/
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill University Libraries logo
University Libraries banner

This Day in the History of the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill


November 23, 1925
Using funds donated by Robert K. Smith and the Carnegie Foundation of New York, the University renovated Smith Hall for use by the Carolina Playmakers. The building was rededicated as "Playmakers Theatre."
Top