Recent Blog Posts:
- Recent and Upcoming Conferences
- Farewell to Records Services Archivist, Lawrence Giffin
- A Sudden Ending and a New Beginning: The Assasination of Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Birth of UNC’s Black Student Movement
- “I don’t know what he means unless it was the bell ringing or the fireball.”
- Caption Contest Winner!
records management forms and handouts
Below, you'll find forms and handouts to help you and those in your office more effectively manage records, including email. You'll also find a form for transferring records to the archives, appointing a records management liaison, and dealing with the records of a separating employee.
Records Management Liaison
- Email Cheatsheet
- Email Checklist
- Permanent Email Decision Tree
- Email from External Organizations Decision Tree
Records Management Services provides support to help liaisons make decisions regarding the organization, maintenance, destruction, and transfer of public records, whether confidential or open to inspection, digital or paper, current or inactive.